DESIGN. INSTALL. MAINTAIN.
Reno Green offers a wide array of design and installation services to fit your budget, property type, and aesthetic preferences. Our custom landscaping designs are always as stunning as they are sound—allowing you the joy that comes along with beautiful landscape design and the peace of mind of that comes along with practicality.
Every design at Reno Green Landscaping begins with an extensive understanding of the client’s preferences. We combine our architectural and design expertise with your landscaping vision to create an outdoor space that complements your personality and lifestyle.
We employ award-winning designers and degreed horticulturists—and execute every design project with an emphasis on quality workmanship and uncompromised attention to detail.
We specialize in all aspects of installation with an emphasis on quality workmanship, professionalism, and attention to detail to make your yard not only beautiful, but also functional and built to last. From hardscapes to softscapes, our team of craftsmen bring your outdoor dream to life.
- Professional design consultation
- Virtual Consultations
- Hardscapes (pavers, flagstone, concrete)
- Retaining walls and boulder placement
- Plant selection and installation
- Sod and artifical turf installation
- Outdoor Living & Fire Pits
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Xeriscaping and turf conversions
- Pond and water feature installation
- Low-voltage lighting systems
- Annual color rotations
- Holiday lighting
We’ll take time speaking with you, visiting your property, and gaining an extensive understanding of your needs to get a feel for the frequency of care—and types of services—your existing landscaping requires. From there, we’ll develop a comprehensive maintenance plan that fits both your project goals and your budget.
- Lawn care & maintenance (mowing, edging, trimming, and aeration)
- Lawn fertilization and weed control
- Soil pH testing and adjustment
- Pre- and post-emergent applications
- Weed abatement
- Aeration and de-thatching
- Debris and leaf abatement
- Tree and shrub pruning
- Tree and shrub fertilization
- Insect and disease management
- Water feature maintenance
- Planter bed care
- Annual color rotations
- Winter watering
Our experienced and highly skilled installation crews always use the industry’s premier products to complete your project—ensuring your landscaping will withstand the test of time. Because we’re not just committed to excellence: we’re committed to excellence that lasts.
All materials are commercial grade and installed to the manufacturer’s exact specifications.
All nursery stock is sourced solely from Oregon and California and is of the highest quality.
We use a blend of climate-appropriate grasses. We rototill, remove rocks, and incorporate premium top soil with amendments to give your sod the proper nutrients and ideal environment for lasting health and growth.
Pavers, retaining walls, and flagstone are always installed by ICPI certified crew members. Reno Green Landscaping is a licensed paver installer.