RESIDENTIAL LANDSCAPE DESIGN
Reno Green Landscaping’s custom landscape and outdoor living designs are artistic, innovative, and practical. Reno's award-winning landscape designers will help you create the outdoor space of your dreams as we specialize in all aspects of exterior design.
Have an amazing view of Mt. Rose you want to showcase? Need greenery to create privacy for a more intimate outdoor living space? Reno Green Landscaping’s professional designs will incorporate everything you need into a design that will bring you joy for many years to come.
Every design at Reno Green Landscaping begins with an extensive understanding of the individual client’s preferences. We combine our architectural and design expertise with your landscaping vision to create an outdoor space that complements your personality and lifestyle.
Dream Big with Creative Landscape Design Elements
You may want to incorporate some of these elements into your next landscape design:
- Water Features
- Fire Pits
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Outdoor Living
- Retaining Walls
- Outdoor Lighting
- Privacy Screens
- Vineyards and Fruit Tree Orchards
- Trees and Shrubs
- Pavers and Flagstone Patios, Steps and Walkways
- Artificial Turf
- Flowering Plants to Attract Pollinators
- Water-Efficient Sprinkler Systems
- Raised Beds for Vegetable Gardens
- Low Voltage Lighting Systems
What to Expect with Reno Green Landscaping
Ready to see what Reno Green’s designers will create for you? Here’s how the complimentary design process works at Reno Green:
- We offer complimentary design consultations – Our designer will discuss all of your outdoor living ideas while walking your property with you. Or use our virtual consultation service and we will handle your entire landscape project remotely to ensure social distancing.
- We design your outdoor living space as a complimentary service – Our designers create detailed designs of your landscape, often using premium quality Belgard products.
- Design review with our designers – During the design review, you and the designer will review the plan before making any decisions. For virtual consultations, our designers will meet with you virtually through Zoom.
- Once the design is approved, Reno Green’s experienced installation teams will make your dreams come to life!
For your next Reno landscape design, Reno Green designers will help you achieve an aesthetic design that is both well-planned and sophisticated. By employing award-winning designers, degreed horticulturists, and experienced crews, we guarantee a high standard of quality.
LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND INSTALLATION SERVICES
- Professional design consultations
- CAD drawings
- Pavers, flagstone and concrete
- Retaining walls and boulder placement
- Plant selection
- Fire pits
- Outdoor kitchens
- Sod and artificial turf
- Ponds and water features
- Low-voltage lighting systems
- Erosion control
- Dry creek beds