Reno Green: Your Sparks Landscape Company
Reno Green Landscaping provides landscape maintenance and construction services to the Sparks area, including Spanish Springs. We are a full-service landscape company offering everything from lawn maintenance and irrigation to landscape design and snow removal services.
If you are new to the area or are looking for some climate-adapted, drought-tolerant plants for the Sparks area, we have some recommendations for you.
Reno Green: Rooted in Excellence
Best Roses for Sparks
Hardy shrub roses are great for those locations where other plants struggle to succeed. They can handle poor soils, hot and dry conditions and reflective heat from paved surfaces. These roses also have beautiful color and can bloom abundantly when pruned well.
Suggested Grass for Sparks
Ornamental grasses, such as Karl Forester, are great additions to a Sparks landscape for added texture, winter interest and interesting color.
Karl Forester grasses are commonly planted in the Sparks area because they thrive in our climate. They work in both commercial and residential properties for their height, texture and color.
Adding Color to Your Garden
Daylilies provide blooms of varying shades from orange and yellow to red and purple with green foliage during the growing season. You can find varieties that bloom in early, mid- and late spring. They grow great in Sparks landscapes from harsh commercial environments to residential properties.
Reno Green’s Landscape Services in Sparks
Looking for a company to maintain your Sparks property that has extensive experience in the area? Reno Green Landscaping has been the industry expert since 1975. Reno Green offers landscape design, installation, maintenance and irrigation services in the Sparks area.
LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- Turf management (mowing, edging, trimming, and aeration)
- Turf fertilization and weed control
- Weed, debris and leaf abatement
- Clean ups
- Tree and shrub pruning
- Insect and disease management
- Water feature maintenance
- Planter bed care
- Annual color rotations
- Winter watering
- Activity reports
DESIGN & INSTALLATION SERVICES
- Professional design consultation
- Virtual Consultations
- Hardscapes (pavers, flagstone, concrete)
- Retaining walls and boulder placement
- Plant selection and installation
- Sod and artifical turf installation
- Xeriscaping and turf conversions
- Pond and water feature installation
- Low-voltage lighting systems
- Erosion control
- Annual color rotations
- Holiday lighting
SNOW REMOVAL SERVICES*
- Irrigation sprinker system repairs and maintenance
- System winterization and activation
- Water schedule management
- Smart controller installation
- Irrigation design and installation
- Irrigation system retrofits
- Certified water audits
- Water feature maintenance and troubleshooting
- Snow and ice control for sidewalks and walkways
- Mechanized snow removal for streets and parking lots
- Property maps indicating scope of work, snow pile locations and areas of special concern
*Snow and ice control services are available to our current maintenance clients and is offered as a separate contract.